Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 August 2010

UK Restaurant of the Year 2010




My friend Caryn Hibbert opened her cookery school earlier this year on her country estate in the Cotwolds which is in the bountiful county of Gloucestershire and already has won the title of UK Restaurant of the Year 2010 from The Good Food Guide.

I feel very fortunate to travel around the UK and mainland Europe teaching my craft, as I get to meet so many interesting people and I get to work in a variation of buildings, some new, some old, some small, some large, however never have I worked in such a state of the art building as Thyme at Southrop offers. So folks, click the link below and look at what Caryn offers along with reading the column about this latest award.

Last but not least, checkout the list of courses, I believe they offer a fantastic Charcuterie course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment