Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 August 2010

Sous Vide


I have for many years been curing meats by sous vide, as I believe it to be one of the best methods available to achieve success. As time has progressed, more and more of my students have adopted this method and many have returned to acquire the skills and knowledge to then go on and cook using the same method.

In addition to having a sous vide machine (vacuum packer), you also need a bain marie style cooking vessel, one that will cook to exact temperatures. Well ladies and gentlemen, this machine you see here is the latest from Julabo and I can tell you it is the best of it's kind on the market.

I could go on and on telling you all what's great about this machine, however for your best enjoyment, may I suggest you visit their website and checkout for yourself what julabo have managed to achieve.

www.julabo-fusionchef.de

Also for the home user checkout www.sousvidesupreme.com

Just one more thing, remember who told you about them first!! Also if you are looking to attend a cure & cook by sous vide then get in touch for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment